Please read this section carefully:
1. Remember that we are sending the shipment as a recommended shipment (with signature confirmation) and that it can be given only by the one on whose the shipment is addressed and that it must be signed from this person.
2. Be sure to register a valid e-mail address. You will receive notification of your order on this e-mail address.
3. We also use Aftershipp that will automatically send you a notice of the current status of your order we sent. If it happens that the postman does not find you at home when delivering the item, you will also receive an email notification about it.
Keep track of your order using the tracking number (we cannot do that for you).
4. If you get a notification on your e-mail address "Delivery failure”, go to your post office with a tracking number and ask for your package (we cannot do it for you).
5. Do not order from our site if you want to receive a shipment in Post office box, or if you are not at home.
Do not make an order from our site and leave a message: "Leave the parcel at my neighbor's house if I am not at home (read 1.) (We cannot do it)."
6. If your package comes back to us, we need to pay a return shipping fee. This means that if you want that we re-send your package, you have to pay the return shipping fee as well as the postage for sending again.
7. Therefore, we emphasize that you are signing up with a valid email address, as well as always checking the Spam / Junk folder because your email filter might be set up so that our e-mail will end up in your Spam / Junk Folder.
8. If you see that tracking shows that the shipment is still in the place from where it was sent, it means only that the shipment is in transit and other post offices and countries where is shipment currently located does not provide data.
We are not post, so we cannot give you an answer where your parcel is located (even post cannot tell you this so long is shipment in transit).
We advise you in this case ALWAYS CONTACT your post with a tracking number and ask them about your package.
9. I didn't get my package within the time given from post?:
If you didn't get your package, We can submit a request for investigation only after 30 days have passed from the date of sending. That's why we recommend Insured shipping.
10. Once we have sent your order, you will be able to find a shipment tracking number in your order history.
1. Standard shipping:
Dispatched within 3-7 business days. (In some cases, shipping delays may occur with a delay of 3 to 10 days. Especially during the season or after public holidays.).
2. Priority shipping:
Dispatched within 1-3 working days maximum. (In some cases, Dispatching from us delays may occur with a delay of 3 to 7 days. Especially during the season or after public holidays.). This means orders with Priority shipping, will be first processed from our site. And not that you will get the order within 3 days (which is impossible!)
3. Insured shipping:
Value of order up to 130 €, secure shipping. This is the most secure shipping, and if post lost your letter you will get your money back.
4. Delivery time depends on your location (the post is responsible for the time of delivery)
5. Shipping and handling costs will be calculated automatically when ordering, and the rate depends on the weight of the parcel and the country to which it is sent.
6. Please note that on Saturday and Sunday we do not process orders.
DELIVERY TIME GIVEN FROM POST:
EUROPE - EUROPEAN UNION: 3 - 20 DAYS
WORLDWIDE: 5 - 30 DAYS.
Here you can track your package:
If you made an order like the guest you can track your package HERE.
Link for tracking order is sent to your Email "Package in transit"
CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDER
NOTE: Please wait for at least 24 hours after the item(s) have been sent/posted for tracking details to be available.