Runner Bean Seeds Lady Di
Price for Package of 5 seeds.
Outstanding quality runner bean producing good length pods (35cm) of uniform shape and size from red flowers. Stringless with excellent texture and taste.
· Pre-prepare growing site with ample organic matter.
· Sow in early spring under-cover in warmth a single seed 1in depth per pot.
· Gradually harden off after all risk of frost has passed.
· Alternatively plant direct outside after the soil temperature is above 50F in late spring.
· Protect young plants from pests.
· Ensure plants have support to ramble (canes / wire / netting).
· Keep well watered whilst flowers are setting.
· Pick regularly to encourage the plants to keep flowering.
No customer reviews for the moment.