Bloody Butcher Sweetcorn Seeds - Heirloom
Price for pack of 10, 50, 100 seeds.
Bloody Butcher is old type corn has been grown in the United States since at least 1845. Plants can grow up to 2,5 meters or more in height producing two to six corncob per plant.
Grown mainly as an ornamental now. Bloody Butcher was originally used as sweet corn, for roasting or frying corn when young, ground and used as a corn flour. Its young corns are sweet but become tougher when older.
Ready for harvest in around 100 days.
Corn enjoys well-drained fertile soil and plenty of water!
- Handpicked seeds ?
- Handpicked seeds
- HEIRLOOM ?
- Organic Seeds ?
- Organic Seeds
- Organic/natural ?
- Organic/Natural: Yes
- Edible ?
- Sowing depth ?
- Sowing depth 4 cm
- Plant is suitable for growing ?
- The plant is suitable for outdoors cultivation
- Manufacturer ?
- Manufacturer: Seeds Gallery
- Plant height ?
- Plant height 2.5 m
- Origin Country of Variety ?
- Variety from: USA
- Seeds Gallery recommend this plant ?
- Seeds Gallery recommend this plant!