Parsley Seeds Mooskrause 2
Parsley Seeds 'Mooskrause' (Petroselinum crispum)
Price for Package of 600+ (1g) seeds.
Parsley MOOSKRAUSE Petroselinum crispum Has very nice, green curled leaves that can be used to embellish the dishes. Parsley is a favorite for making lots of herbal blends. The versatile herb can be used in many ways and has lots of natural vitamins and minerals.
Parsley, especially amongst herbs, can be appreciated at it's most flavorsome when picked fresh from your garden.
The seed needs 20-30 days to germinate.
In autumn it can be transplanted into pots to be kept in the kitchen for winter use. Sown as a tomato neighbor makes the tomato flavor better. Good neighbors are also onion, radish or turnip.
- Handpicked seeds ?
- Handpicked seeds
- HEIRLOOM ?
- Organic Seeds ?
- Organic Seeds
- Organic/natural ?
- Organic/Natural: Yes
- Edible ?
- Pretreatment of sowing ?
- Soak in water before sowing 12-24 h
- Plant is suitable for growing ?
- The plant is suitable for growing in a greenhouse
The plant is suitable for growing on a balcony-terrace
The plant is suitable for outdoors cultivation
- Suitable for growing in flower pot ?
- Suitable for pot: Yes
- Seeds Gallery recommend this plant ?
- Seeds Gallery recommend this plant!
- Medicinal Plant ?
- Medicinal Plant: Yes
- Seeds requires light for germination ?
- Requires light for germination